Monday, July 23, 2012

Pair of jeans that fit just right, and the radio up...

Day 3: Write about a article of clothing that you you deeply attached to...

This is a tough one! I have a lot of pieces that I love to wear but not a single item that comes to mind when I think of  this challenge.

Do I write about my black blazer that can dress up any outfit up? 

Or my lace tee that is my personality made into a piece of clothing? 

Or what about my black flowy top that looks awesome paired with pearls? 

Now if we were talking about jewelry that would be a different story. I have pieces I could write  about for days. We can save that for another day...

I guess I will go with the item of clothing that is my go-to piece that I can wear with anything and everything- my favorite jeans. Shocked? Probably not because it's the safe choice to write about since you can't go wrong with a good ole pair of jeans! I bought them on a whim at Marshals (from The Limited) because they were on clearance and who doesn't need a new pair of jeans (especially if you try them on and they fit just right). They are skinny but not too tight, dark wash but not overly dark and just all around perfect. 

SO that is all. My go to pair of jeans. 

Happy Monday- I hope you all have a lovely week! 

P.S. Since this post is all things clothes, might I add that this weekend we went Bridesmaid dress shopping for Sami's big day (BTW what a wonderful group of girls she has by her side for her big day)...let me tell you we picked the most perfect dress. So sleek. Totally formal. Flattering on everyone. It's just perfect. 299 days until Sami and Josh's big day and I cannot even wait- she will be the most gorgeous bride ever. Seriously.


1 comment: