Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Clouds

Whoever says that being a teacher is easy, is wrong. This whole teacher this is hard work!

Today was day two of student assisting and man, it was tiring! My day started with lots of "Good morning Ms. Hopman!'s" which instantly reminded me how excited I am about this chapter of my life. I also had two students who brought me apples! Yes! That still happens :).

Today we went on a field trip and I was in charge of 13 third graders who had just met me yesterday. We had a meltdown, missing gloves, and chatty children but in the end it was awesome. I have so much to learn about teaching and my students but I'm looking forward to this adventure.

For today's photo challenge picture I will skip to 'clouds'. I know it's supposed to be 'what I wore', but life is a little busy and there is no time for outfit pictures today! I left my apartment at 7am, was on a field trip until 2, working until 5, and then a night class until 9. So instead of skipping yet another day, I will just skip ahead to clouds and come back to 'what I wore' later. Deal?

This is one of my all time favorite memories: watching the sun rise at Haleakala in Hawaii with my parents and brother. We had to get up at 2:30am to drive to the top of this huge mountain just to watch the sun rise. My Dad braved the twisty roads in the middle of the night so we could see this gorgeous sun rise.

We were ABOVE the clouds so the sun lit up the entire sky below us before breaking through the clouds and rising into the sky. Breath. Taking.



That's all for today. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment