Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What a wonderful week

I'm not a perfect blogger- I don't blog everyday, I don't blog about everything that's going on in my life, and half of the time my posts feel like they jump all over the place. I also do not keep up with photo challenges. Today I am writing my day 4 post when it's actually been 2+ weeks since I started- oh well.

Day 4- Favorite Color. RED! It has always been my favorite color. Even when I was a little girl and everyone loved pink and purple, I loved red. I love the Red Wings, red shoes, red gerber daisies, red nail polish, red cars, cherry anything, my red bedroom... really just anything red. I was looking through all of my pictures on Facebook today and realized 9 times out of 10 I'm wearing red. Holidays, birthdays, weddings, summer time, Christmas time...it's usually red. I don't have one set picture, or even one of my own that would make sense to use but here it is,
My favorite flower. My parents got me these for my last dance recital in high school, they sent me these for my 21st birthday, and Bryan gets them for me whenever he gets me flowers. When I think of my favorite color I think of my favorite flower and all the times I've gotten them- it takes me back to that moment when I was so happy and so excited for whatever was going on in my life at the time.

Which brings me to...

One of my very best friends asked me to stand up in her wedding :). She did it with a cute little poem and a gift of wine asking each of us to be 'sipping next to her' on her wedding day. Too precious. I am so honored that she chose me as one of her bridesmaids and I cannot wait to help her with all of her planning, DIY projects, get togethers, and really anything else she needs me for. And guess what? Her wedding will be black and white with red accents! How BEAUTIFUL will her wedding be?! Oh my goodness it will be magical!

It's only Tuesday, but so far this has been a great week. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment